Your first pick¶
The last step in this getting started guide is creating a robot program to do your first pick with Pickit.
- In the Pickit web interface, make sure robot mode is enabled. If not, press Enable Robot Mode on the top bar.
- On your robot open the example picking program supplied by Pickit.
- Define the correct Tool Center Point for the robot tool.
- In the robot program select the Test_Pickit product and setup files.
- Define the start and drop off position for the robot.
- Add object grasping logic.
- Start picking!