Box-shaped part detection with Pickit Flex¶
This exercise involves using Pickit Flex. The effect and benefits of different detection parameters will be shown in this scene.
|Duration||< 15 min|
Before starting on this exercise we advise you to read the articles describing the Flex detection engine.
- Improve the detection parameters so that all good boxes are found.
Try different clustering methods. Also try the option of Cluster contours.
How to get started¶
Follow the next steps to complete the exercise.
- Download the snapshot file here to your computer.
- Connect your computer to the Pickit Web interface.
- In the user interface of Pickit, go to the Snapshots page.
- Press Upload snapshot and select the file.
- The file can now be found under
- Finish the exercise.
- Save a snapshot with your current detection results.
- Name your snapshot
- Download the file from the
- Send your solution to email@example.com to receive feedback.