Exercise detection with Pickit Flex¶
This exercise involves using Pickit Flex. Different objects needs to be detected using simple shapes.
|Duration||< 15 min|
Before starting on this exercise we advise you to read the articles describing the Flex detection engine.
This exercise consist of three different parts. To get feedback on all different parts of the exercise in total three different snapshots need to be created.
- Detect the shampoo bottles as cylinders without changing the Region of Interest.
- Detect the soda cans as circles without changing the Region of Interest.
- Detect the cardboard boxes as rectangles without changing the Region of Interest.
The idea of this exercise is that bad fits need to be filtered out. For this there are many different solutions. Try to find the most robust one.
How to get started¶
Follow the next steps to complete the exercise.
- Download the snapshot file here to your computer.
- Connect your computer to the Pickit Web interface.
- In the user interface of Pickit, go to the Snapshots page.
- Press Upload snapshot and select the file.
- The file can now be found under
- Finish the exercise.
- Save a snapshot with your current detection results.
- Name your snapshot
- Download the file from the
- Send your solution to email@example.com to receive feedback.