Exercise Region of Interest¶
This exercise is focused on setting up the Region of Interest box (ROI box).
|Duration||< 15 min|
Before starting on this exercise we advise you to read the following articles:
- Assume that the balls need to be picked from the bin. Create a good region of interest for this application.
- (Bonus) Detect all the balls in the bin.
A good region of interest shows all the items in the bin but not the bin itself.
How to get started¶
Follow the next steps to complete the exercise.
- Download the snapshot file here to your computer.
- Connect your computer to the Pickit Web interface.
- In the user interface of Pickit, go to the Snapshots page.
- Press Upload snapshot and select the file.
- The file can now be found under
- Finish the exercise.
- Save a snapshot with your current detection results.
- Name your snapshot
- Download the file from the
- Send your solution to email@example.com to receive feedback.