Exercise detection with Pickit Pattern¶
This exercise involves using the Pickit flex detection engine. Different objects needs to be detected using fixed sized shapes.
|Duration||< 15 min|
Before starting on this exercise we advise you to read the following articles:
This exercise consist of three different parts. To get feedback on all different parts of the exercise in total three different snapshots need to be created.
- Detect the cardboard boxes with dimensions 114 mm x 64 mm.
- Detect the coils with outer diameter 55 mm.
- Detect the coils with inner diameter 23 mm.
Hint: When using Pickit Pattern, it is important that the contours of the clusters are well defined. This means that the clustering method, contour method and downsampling influence the performance.
How to get started¶
Follow the next steps to complete the exercise.
- Download the snapshot file here to your computer.
- Connect your computer to the Pickit Web interface.
- In the user interface of Pickit, go to the Snapshots page.
- Press Upload snapshot and select the file.
- The file can now be found under
- Finish the exercise.
- Save a snapshot with your current detection results.
- Name your snapshot
- Download the file from the
- Send your solution to email@example.com to receive feedback.