You are reading the documentation for an older Pickit release (2.1). Documentation for the latest release (3.3) can be found here.
- Build a showcase demo with a M-camera and suction cup
- Build a showcase demo with an M-camera and two bins
- Build a showcase demo with Flex
- Build a showcase demo with Pattern
- Build a showcase demo with Teach
- Build a showcase demo with a M-HD-Camera and two-finger gripper
- Pickit Example case: depalletizing buckets
- Pickit example case: Picking and orientation of cups
- Pickit example case: Picking of randomly stacked boxes
- Pickit example case: Picking of washers
- Universal Robots Example Program
In each Build a showcase demo articles, a snapshot of the scene is provided. This snapshot shows recommended settings for that specific application, and you are welcome to use them as a starting point in your own showcase application. In order to retrieve the product file of a snapshot, follow these steps:
Open the snapshot.
Go to the Detection or Picking page.
Click the Save as button on the top of the page.
Name the new file and press Continue.
You can also retrieve the setup file by following similar actions, but in the Setup page instead.